Thursday, December 6, 2012

Trust


A friend is someone who you can trust and share experiences with. Friends are there for you when you need them and if they’re close enough could even be almost an extension of you. You can let them walk around your house and not even think twice about them taking something from your house.


I have recently had a very close friend, one who I considered a brother over my house. I was playing the new Assassin’s Creed (an awesome game by the way), while he was fumbling around with some other games I bought. Later, he left and it was a normal day.

The day after, my little brother told me the game was missing, he probably looked for it for three or four days. I started to try to find out what the hell happened to them. I had just bought the game and I didn’t even play it for that long and it was already missing.

The only possible conclusion that I could come to was that my friend stole them. It was probably a week since he came over and I met up with him at a mutual friend’s house, pulled him aside and asked him if he knew what happened to the game. He denied taking them and I told him the only possible thing that could have happened to the game was that he took them.



He continued to deny it so I went up to GameStop and learned that they had all of the games I had missing there come in on the same day and one of them had a large scratch on it that ensured to me it was mine.
A mutual friend helped get to the bottom of it and he found out that my suspect was indeed the person I was looking for. I have been told that I will be paid back. I just wouldn’t want people to make the same mistake as me. Don’t give your trust out to just anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment