Thursday, November 29, 2012

Music


Music is one of the greatest ideas anyone has ever came up with. Music can make you feel emotions, like happiness, sadness and anger. Music can tell a story, even without any words. It has been around since the beginning of humans and it’s awesome. Music is hard to describe, it can be orchestrated sounds, or even the absence of it. You’ll see many people around with headphones in listening to it. It amazes me how people can love all kinds of different music. Many people listen to metal some listen to rap or country. No matter what type of music it is it can still show emotion and tell a story.

I love all kinds of music. I love listening to dark dubstep songs and feeling evil. When I listen to Ellie Goulding I feel comforted. ASAP Mob makes me feel angry, scared or even accomplished. I don’t know if many people get into the music as I do, but I’m sure if everyone did music would be much more appreciated in our society. Music has a lot to offer and if people would just listen more they could enjoy it a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment